Expand your chord library
Play bar chords all over the neck
You know how useful it is to know a whole bunch of chords, but…
– It’s tricky to remember all the different shapes
– You find yourself looking up the same chords over and over again
– It’s hard to make sense of chord names like Ebm7b5
– You feel like you keep getting small pieces of the fret board puzzle, but never quite see the full picture
– You learn a chord here and there, but never quite see the full picture
Recognise any of this? I sure saw this happening with my students, a lot. So, I created a course called Guitar Chord Bootcamp: Bar and Beyond. It helps you learn all of this in an easy, structured and fun way.
By popular demand, this course is the sequel to Guitar Chord Bootcamp: Bar and Beyond. It picks up where we left off and helps you learn 96 more chords, all with their lowest note on the A string.
More info is coming soon! But this course is available for All Access members right now!
30-day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee
When you join StringKick you are fully protected by my 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you change your mind for literally any reason (don’t like the colors on the site / decided you’d rather learn the trombone), simply let me know within 30 days and I’ll give you a full and prompt refund. No hassles or hoops to jump through.